12 Days Of Dig Dino Eggs
Behind each of the 12 windows is a different dinosaur egg waiting to be excavated. Dig It Up! Dinosaur eggs are fun and easy activities simply soak the clay egg in water for 3 minutes, then use the chisel to dig up the colorful and durable dinosaur figurine. Use the guide on the back to identify which dinosaur you've found and read fun facts about your prehistoric beast. Use it as a family to practice taking turns and sharing, or gift it to an individual child. The fold-out calendar doubles as a diorama play scene, perfect for hours of pretending with your new spinosaurus, dimetrodon and more!
- A 3D countdown calendar with 12 dino excavation projects ready to be discovered!
- Each clay egg contains a different dino figurine
- A hands-on lesson in science and the natural world for kids while celebrating the holidays
- Fun for an individual child or a group
- Includes fun facts on the back about each of your prehistoric finds
Age Recommendation: Ages 4 and up