Regular price $18.99
- SAY CHEESE: With this wooden pretend play toy, decorated with water-based paint, children aged 18 months and up will be able to pretend to take pictures of all their adventures. An ideal toy to stimulate the senses (hearing, sight, touch), develop fine motor skills and promote imagination. This camera has been specifically designed for small hands and is equipped with a trendy-coloured removable silicone shell which makes it easier to grip and provides protection in the event of a fall.
- JUST LIKE THE GROWN-UPS: With this authentic-looking wooden camera, little ones aged 18 to 36 months will be able to imitate grown-ups and pretend to capture the best moments of the day. To make it seem even more realistic, a 'click' sound and small flash are triggered whenever the button is pressed (batteries included). And to make it even more fun, the kaleidoscope viewfinder lets children discover a multitude of shapes and colors.
- FIRST TEACHINGS: An ideal early-learning toy to accompany children on their first discoveries, whilst making them feel as though they belong in the adult world. Kids will use their camera to stimulate their different senses and perform their first handling activities, while having fun.
- PRACTICAL AND SAFE: This ergonomic and lightweight Janod camera is particularly suitable for small hands. With its removable silicone shell, it will not slip and will withstand the small knocks and bumps of everyday life.
- FRENCH DESIGN: Janod toys are developed in the Jura region of France, where special attention is paid to the materials used, the styles and the colors. Our products are original, bold, educational and thoughtful toys and games to support your children in their development, and to build their cognitive, psychomotor and socio-emotional skills.