Mars Space Station
- Venture into undiscovered worlds with the PLAYMOBIL Mars space station!
- Equipped with all the tools needed for space exploration, The station is ready for a successful mission!
- Thanks to the functioning lights beneath the central hub, astronauts can easily find their way back to base
- Enter the illuminated station interior via the front ramp and through the secure rotating hatch
- Once inside, astronauts can enter the central command space, from which all missions are monitored, or choose one of the modules, equipped with everything from sleeping compartments for the crew to a lab for analyzing samples
With two astronauts, robot, and a functioning double laser shooter, as well as various light and sound effects (2 x AAA batteries required).Includes lots of equipment and accessories. Combine this set with the Mission Rocket with Launch Site and Satellite Meteoroid Laser (9488 and 9490 - each sold separately) for added fun! Dimensions: 19.7 x 11 x 7.9 in (LxWxH).
Figures: 1 astronaut, 1 female astronaut, 1 robot Accessories: 1 Mars station, 1 double weapon, 2 projectiles, 3 circuit boards, 1 fitness device, 1 astronaut backpack, 1 control unit with connecting cable, 1 clock radio, 1 laptop, 1 microscope, 1 video recorder, 1 flashlight, 1 set of tools (6 pieces), 1 set of medical instruments (4 pieces), 2 toothbrushes, 2 rocks, 1 tube, 3 drinking cups, 1 lettuce heads, 5 juice bags, 4 food bags, 6 bars, 2 astronaut helmets with visor, 2 pairs of astronaut armrests, 2 caps, 1 headlamp